November 12, 2008

Progress Update

We have gotten the 3 compartment and hand sinks totally installed.  The range and existing vent hood will be working tomorrow.  I am waiting for the new utility sink to arrive and get hooked up and the dish machine is up and running as well.  Tomorrow morning the movers will be here at 
8 a.m. to move all the tables, refrigerators, pots and pans, desks.  Basically everything that is left.  We will move odds and ends throughout the weekend but it looks as if the place will be ready to go to start back to work next week.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  I have not had a chance to take any photos yet but I will soon.  The hot water heater died so looks like we get to replace that too.  Oh well, better now while the plumbers are at our beck and call.  Check back for updates!

No comments: