November 19, 2008

We have moved in!

Here they are. I really wanted to get the place finished before I posted
but there was just no way that was going to happen. We had 2 more
refrigerators delivered today that are not in these photos
as well as a freezer but I will post them later.
We still have some unpacking to do as you can
see but we are getting there! These photos
were also taken at night so again not my best.

You can click on them to enlarge for more detail
and thanks for checking out our new place.
We are VERY proud of it.



These are our signs. We have 2 of them and they are hand
painted on both sides. They were done by BIG EASY SIGNS from
Hot Springs and were worth every penny. They go very well with the
look of the old grocery store. I will post some photos of the signs from the
outside as soon as we get the leaves cleaned up.
I love oak trees and the shade they provide in the
summer but man they create a lot of trash in the fall.



These are the shutters that Jeremy hung so the public
can't see the domestic violence happenning inside...





3 comments:

Jayme said...

Your new place looks great! You should be really proud of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! Congrats on all the hard work well done. I can't wait to come!

breezy said...

I'm so excited for ya'll! Congrats!!